Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time Salary: - Closes: June 11, 2021
The Battery Technician will be responsible for the following;
1. Conduct battery diagnostic tests using different kinds of methods and tools.
2. Recondition or refurbish all kinds of lead acid batteries.
3. Perform structural repairs on lead acid batteries such as terminals and battery casings.
1. Certificate in a Mechanical/Electrical or related field.
2. Experience of at least one(1) year working with lead acid batteries.
3. Experience working with AGM or GEL batteries will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
4. Sound knowledge about the different specific gravities of lead acids will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Interested individuals should send a document containing a Cover letter and CV to email@example.com