Business Services Intern
Salary: Closes: June 21, 2021
Overview: The Intern will perform day-to-day operations of the organisation. Reporting to the Lead Consultant, they will performs all duties required to keep the firm operational.
1. Attend to incoming and out going correspondence.
2. Conduct basic research
3. Assist in preparing information and research materials: create and maintain power point presentations. 4. Attend company functions and networking events
5. Update and post social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and email.
6. Set up, break down, organise conference rooms, training rooms, meeting rooms; update company calendars
7. Any other duties that may be assigned
Desired qualifications and requirements
1. Minimum qualification, Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management from a reputable university
2. Graduated Between 2018 – 2020
3. Proficient Computer skills, including Office suite (Word, Excel and power point)
4. Self directed and able to work without supervision
5. Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas