Invitation to Tender
Zambia Salary: Closes: May 28, 2021
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an International Non Governmental Organization operating in Forty-five (45) countries around the world. In Zambia, AHF has been working to contribute to the control of the AIDS epidemic since 2007. AHF currently operates in twelve districts, running 2 clinics independently and supporting 28 Ministry of Health facilities. Services offered by AHF include: Anti-retroviral treatment, facility and outdoor HIV counseling testing, voluntary medical male circumcision, free condom distribution, provision of monthly operation grants to government clinics, provision of human resources, Behavior Change Communication and Advocacy, all at no cost to the end user.
The AHF wishes to engage duly registered Companies to undertake Construction and Renovation works at a number of supported Health Facilities for AHF Zambia. Below are the Health facilities and projects to be undertaken.
1. Chisamba Clinic-Chisamba: Extension of the ART department.
2. Mahatma Gandhi Clinic-Kabwe: Renovation and repair of ablution block system.
3. Kasanda Clinic-Kabwe: Completion of staff ablution block.
4. Katondo Clinic-Kabwe: Completion and extension of patients waiting shelter.
5. Monze Urban Clinic-Monze: Extension of laboratory department.
6. Manungu Clinic-Monze: Supply and installation of 40ft fabricated/refurbished container (office space).
7. Monze Mission Hospital-Monze: Renovation of ART pharmacy and laboratory.
8. Ganerton Clinic-Kitwe: Completion of TB shelter.
9. Kwacha Clinic-Kitwe: Renovation of TB shelter.
10. Kamitondo Clinic-Kitwe: Construction of patients waiting shelter.
11. Chifundo Clinic-Lusaka: Renovation of TB corner.
The bidder MUST provide the following:-
i. Company profile.
ii. Statutory documents. i.e. Valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
iii. Registration certificate/ Certificate of incorporation.
iv. Three Reference letter.
v. Any other supporting documents.
The sealed envelope should be clearly marked: “AHF Zambia Tender for Construction and Renovation and should be deposited in the Tender Box placed in the Board room of AHF Zambia Head office, 32 Bishops Road, Kabulonga, Lusaka, before 14:00hrs on Friday, 28th May 2021. Telegraphic, telephonic, fax, email and late bids will not be accepted.
NOTE: Only qualified bidders to take part in the tender. Tenderers shall take note of the following conditions: Inquiries on BOQs and specifications of the projects to be sent to Kasimba.Mwandila@aidshealth.org Copying Maximillian.Katongo@aidshealth.org and Boas.Shichilenge@aidshealth.org.
AHF reserves the right to reject any or all bids without giving reasons.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation