Sales Executive – Zambia
Lusaka, Full Time
JOB TITLE: SALES OFFICER
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets given by country manager.
· Visit potential customers for new business.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Reaching the customer breath given by country manager.
· Funnel management.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The preferred candidate should have a minimum 2 years’ experience in sales, with a background in IT sales/industry. No biases on gender.
We prefer those who can join immediately, but we are not locking out those with one month’s notice.Application email or URL: email@example.com