10 Data Capturers
Zambia, Full Time
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Position
Date advertised: 5th October 2020
Closing date: 9th October 2020
Position: Data Capturer x10 Contact
Chama/Lubwa/IsokaDH/Kalungu/Chikakala/Mpumba/Muyombe/Chibansa/Mwenzo/Shiwangandu Contact email: Vacancy25@righttocare.org
Contract type: Fixed
Contract duration: Fixed Term
Reporting to: District M&E Officer
Job grade: TBA .
Key Performance Areas
• Participate in data collection.
• Retrieval of patient files
• Ensure quality of collected data, including data entry and management.
• Transfer data to server
• Communicate with the research team about relevant project issues and provide updates.
• Ensure ethical research procedures are adhered to and complied with.
• Manage interpersonal relationship with facility staff at research sites and ensure minimal disruption to normal health facility activities.
Technical and Behvioural Competencies
• Working knowledge and/or experience with Data collection.
• Work independently, work confidentiality.
• Organisational and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• SmartCare usage
• Aptitude for and interest in numbers
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management and goal setting
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Public Health, Social Sciences or relevant field from a recognised institution.
• At least 2 years’ prior work experience in related field.
• Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Access.
• Working knowledge of HIV/AIDs
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Public Health
Job application procedure
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to Vacancy25@righttocare.org