Service Delivery Coordinator (Internship)
Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time Salary: 2000 Closes: June 10, 2021
We are looking for an energetic feisty intern who will help us with the smooth operations of Project Digitize devices. This internship can become a permanent role with a good progression ladder for determined driven individuals.
Service Delivery Coordinator Intern Responsibilities:
1. Ordering Stock From Distribution at aggressive prices
2. Negotiating Freight costs
3. Liaising with clearing agents and freight forwarders to ensure that documentation is in place, shipping is on time and clearing is done perfectly
4. Checking and verifying stock received and raising complaints if any defects are present.
5. Managing delivery and collection of laptops to clients with proper delivery documentation collected and filed.
6. Managing warranty complaints from customers and ensuring timely response and mitigation timelines from warranty centers and escalation to vendors if required.
7. Good reporting abilities
8. Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction
9. Oversee marketing activities
Service Delivery Coordinator Intern Requirements
1. A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
2. Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
3. Good computer skills