Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
• Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery.
• ART Management Certification.
• Must be registered with the General Nursing Council and with a valid practicing license.
• Five (05) years’ work experience.
• Provide holistic reproductive health care service to clients in order to reduce maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality.
• Assist women in all stages of pregnancy, childbirth and post-delivery.
• Provide full antenatal care including all necessary screening tests.
• To be fully up to date with national guidelines and protocols including EMTCT.
• Manage complications in pregnancy and child care in accordance with the principles of basic obstetric care.
• Work closely with obstetricians and gynaecologists in diagnosing and treating women with acute and chronic illnesses.
• Provide antenatal education and preparation for parenthood, family planning and childcare.
• Provide health counselling and education, not only for women but also within the family and the community.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit www.zesco.co.zm.